Hostage US DC Seminar
May 30$240 – $600
Best Practices in Family Support and Hostage Reintegration
Hostage US will hold a seminar in Washington, D.C., focusing on how organizations can effectively support families of employees taken hostage and help employees reintegrate back into the workplace after captivity. It will include a variety speakers with expertise in the challenges facing employers when an employee is taken hostage. It will answer key questions facing those responsible for kidnap response within organizations from security, legal, HR and communications disciplines.
We have a great line up of speakers, including:
- Michael Scott Moore, former hostage and Hostage US board member
- Amy Manson, on kidnap and ransom insurance coverage
- Chris Costa, Former Special Assistant to President Trump and Senior Director for Counterterrorism on the NSA and Mary McCord, Former Acting Assistant Attorney General for National Security at the DoJ – reflect on the challenges for government in handling hostage crises
- Mike Mason, Verizon CSO on how corporations need to prepare for the human aspects of hostage situations
- US government representatives, including Kieran Ramsey, Director, Hostage Recovery Fusion Cell and Hugh Dugan, Principal Deputy Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs on latest updates on government policy and partnership on overseas kidnappings
Cost to attend
$600 For- profit organization attendees
$480 ISMA and ASIS CSO Center members
$300 Non- profit organization attendees
$240 INSSA members
Please note, this event is not open to members of the media.